Under the administrative and technical supervision of the Film Development Council of the Philippines, the Film Philippines Office facilitates the promotion of the Philippines as a highly-viable filming destination for international productions.
The FilmPhilippines Office (FPO) provides one-stop-shop assistance for government permits, and inter-agency endorsements to international film, television and other audiovisual productions coming to shoot in the Philippines.
Through its banner program FILMPHILIPPINES, FPO offers location incentive programs to attract a range of international film and audiovisual projects for full-on production and post-production in the Philippines, as well as foreign producers looking to do international co-productions with Filipino producers.
- Maximize the country’s comparative advantage as a location site for international film and television content production, to promote tourism and investment in the Philippines
- Streamline and expedite processing of requirements for foreign filmmakers seeking to film in the Philippines, for ease of business and flexibility
- Strengthen artistic and technical linkages and collaboration among foreign film producers and artists with the Philippines’ homegrown pool of film workers and film production teams
- Promote Filipino films for distribution in global markets and festivals abroad
- Generate revenue for Filipino film artists and production and technical service providers in the country